ERRIN is looking for an Administration and Financial Officer to join its multicultural, dynamic team.
The Administration and Financial Officer will run the daily HR tasks and in-house book-keeping for ERRIN. He/she will also support the project team (currently 10 running projects and tenders) on financial and administrative management. The specific activities will include taking care of the payroll, paying and issuing invoices, liaising with various suppliers, following-up on project finances and support administrative and financial reporting, take care of membership administration and run the daily HR tasks and in-house book-keeping for ERRIN.
This is a new position, thus the tasks would also include developing new processes and procedures regarding daily administration and financial management, which could suit a more experienced candidate looking for a new challenge.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in administration and financing preferably in a similar non-profit organisation;
- Knowledge of HR and financial regulations in Belgium;
- Ability to work and contribute to a multicultural environment;
- Ability to multitask performance and capacity to work well under time constraints;
- Ability to work flexibly;
- Excellent use of English (both written and spoken) and fluency in French or Dutch.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com clearly stating your possible starting date and contact details.
Deadline for applications: August 26, 2018 17.00 CET. However, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews are foreseen for the first part of September.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
More information obout the position is available in the attachment.
Please note that this is a re-opening.