Design & Creativity
The next Design and Creativity working group meeting will take place on June 26th, 15.00 - 17.00 at the Central Denmark EU Office, Avenue de Tervueren 35. After the meeting we would like to enjoy a summer drink together with you in the garden of Central Denmark’s premises.
- Silvia Draghi, DG GROW, presents COSME and other funding opportunities for CCI
- Dorota Nigge, DG EAC, working in the Commission’s task force for the European Year of Culture Heritage (EYCH)
- Time for questions/discussion
- Short break
- WG leaders report back from meetings with DG EAC, RTD and the Committee of the Regions
- Update on Design Days
As we have committed ourselves to take a 'design-oriented' approach we would ask you to do a little “homework” before the meeting.
Preparation for discussing the European Year of Cultural Heritage (EYCH) with Dorota Nigge:
Please check with your stakeholders if they have any questions regarding the EU policy on cultural heritage and/or the EYCH. Furthermore, please try as well to prepare the following questions:
- Are you planning to organise something connected to cultural heritage and/or the EYCH in your region or in Brussels? If not, would you be interested in organising something with ERRIN?
- If yes, what area connected to cultural heritage would you focus on and would you look to collaborate with other regions?
- Which aspect(s) of cultural heritage is in general of greatest interest for your region? For example: Digitalisation, tourism, restoration…
Preparation for discussing COSME/other funding programmes with Silvia Draghi
We would like you to discuss with your stakeholders if they have any questions regarding the COSME programme.
- Does your region have experience working with COSME in the field of design/culture/cultural and creative industries/cultural heritage?
- If no, after having looked at the programme’s website – do you have any ideas for how your region could used it in a sector mentioned above?
- We look forward to meeting you on the 26th!