The University Carlos III of Madrid is looking for a new Director of the Research Management Department
The Research Service, which reports to the Vice-President for Science Policy, has the mission of fostering and strengthening the research activity of the Universidad Carlos III of Madrid, as well as promoting the transfer of the knowledge generated by the University to society. It has a double role:
- On the one hand, it is the service in charge of the technical and administrative management of research activities carried out at the University.
- On the other hand, it has the goal of connecting the University to its socioeconomic environment in terms of research, encouraging collaboration between the University's Research Groups and Companies and Institutions to promote R&D and Knowledge Transfer actions, in cooperation with the Service for Entrepreneurship and Innovation (SEI).
In order to fulfill its mission, the Research Service carries out the following functions:
- Provide advice and manage the participation in competitive R&D actions as well as advising on the preparation and negotiation of research agreements.
- Identification, evaluation, protection, promotion and commercialization of the knowledge, capacities and results generated by the University, collaborating in ensuring their technological transfer.
- Support for the economic implementation of competitive funding, centralization of justifications and coordination of project audits.
- Prioritizing excellent, international and interdisciplinary research
- Increasing visibility and impact: accessible and open knowledge
- Boosting the transfer of R&D&i results
Please look at the profile specifications in the attachment.
The application has to be done through the website of the University before 8 January 2018, 23:59 (CET).
For questions, please contact: Marta Carracedo (Human Resources), firstname.lastname@example.org Tel.: +34 91 624 89 84-